About Gold Star FinancialConveniently located in Ann Arbor and dedicated to serving Washtenaw County and Southeastern Michigan, Stephen Marrs is recognized as an expert in mortgages throughout the United States. A lifelong resident of Ann Arbor, he has vast experience analyzing market conditions in and around Ann Arbor, as well as a working relationship with many Ann Arbor realtors, title companies, banks and lenders. When you combine his national presence with the time that he has spent in the Ann Arbor community, it makes him the perfect fit for anybody seeking to purchase their dream home or to find better rates and terms on their current mortgage.
His staff provides you with personalized service to ensure an efficient and worry-free loan process. Steve's relationships with numerous wholesale nationwide lenders allow him to review a wide variety of options to ensure the best possible rates and loan programs. Steve can make your dream of home ownership a pleasant reality. From start to finish, Steve and the rest of his team want you to consider them a partner in the home loan process.
Our MissionOur mission is, and always will be, about top quality customer service. We seek to add value to every customer and improve their lives by finding them the best possible options for their mortgage. Our goal is to become fully engaged with our clients and build and maintain a trusting relationship that will last a lifetime.
Our VisionWe are known in the Greater Washtenaw County Area as the standard for creating mortgage referrals. We have the ability to identify the goals and needs of our clients and offer sound financing solutions in both a technical and non-technical presentation.
We offer the widest array of mortgage products to our clients at competitive interest rates and reasonable costs. Our system of work is efficient, understood, and visible. We will do this better than anyone else.
Our 12 Guiding Principles
- We believe in full disclosure of all fees and charges so that our clients can make informed decisions
- We treat our clients as we would treat our family members
- We value our reputation
- We pursue all leads as if they are the only one we have
- We are meticulous when it comes to details
- We have a shared understanding of the process
- We adhere to our standards of operation and change it when needed
- We continuously educate ourselves
- We work until the task is done
- We empower all team members, together everyone achieves more
- We do not spend foolishly
- We thank our clients, referral partners, and co-workers often
TEXAS RECOVERY FUND NOTICE:
GOLD STAR MORTGAGE FINANCIAL GROUP, CORPORATION IS LICENSED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND BY STATE LAW IS SUBJECT TO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING. ANY CONSUMER WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST GOLD STAR MORTGAGE FINANCIAL GROUP, CORPORATION SHOULD COMPLETE, SIGN, AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AND PRINTED FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEB SITE LOCATED AT http://www.sml.state.tx.us OR OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT UPON REQUEST BY MAIL AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE, BY TELEPHONE AT ITS TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE AT 1-877-276-5550, BY FAX AT (512) 475-1360, OR BY E-MAIL AT SMLINFO@SML.STATE.TX.US.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS THE MORTGAGE BROKER RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT SUBCHAPTER F OF THE MORTGAGE BROKER LICENSE ACT ON THE DEPARTMENT'S WEB SITE REFERENCED ABOVE.
- Lowest rates
- Approval decision in just minutes
- Close fast - and on your schedule
- You get our Mortgage consultants mobile phone numbers
- We're home to the #1 Originator in Michigan and the top #10 in the US.
- 95% of our clients recommend us to friends and family.
- Get a second opinion. We have in-house certified financial planners available now.